Monday, June 22, 2009

I am happy when

I am happy when I'm playing computer games,playing with my friends,playing NDS,playing WII,playing PSP,drawing and watched my favourite cartoon!I love to play computer games so much!It is fun and when I play computer games I feel like playing more but my father don't allow me to!I love playing with my friends as it is much more easy to know wheather they are weak in this and strong in this game!I love playing NDS as if it was a touch phone and I love touch phone!I love playing WII as I like to exercise and I do not need to go down and exercise because WII help me to exercise some of the body parts and I still can play games but play too much is not good for our eyes! I love playing PSP it's like racing car in a real match!I love drawing because when I draw a picture many people say it looks quite real and I started enjoying drawing!I love to watch my favourite cartoon as some cartoons are super funny like songebob square pants,scoobydoo and Tom and Jerry but there is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment